Falls are common. Falls are costly.
- 1 in 4 Americans aged 65+ falls each year
- Every 11 seconds, an older adult is treated in the ER for a fall.
- Falls in adults aged 65+ are the leading cause of head injuries and broken hips
- In 2013, the total cost of fall injuries was $34 billion (78% paid by Medicare)
- Even falls without injury can cause fear of falling, leading to physical decline, depression, and social isolation
Please join us for lunch along with speakers from Elder Options to learn more about managing fall risk concerns for yourself or for a loved one.
Date and Time
Wed, Jul 14, 2021
11:30a - 1:00p EST
GulfCoast Financial Services
Parking available on the North side of our building.